Free Kyiv tours
Princely town Kyiv
Explore the territory of ancient Kyiv erected by Kyivan princes Volodymyr the Great and his son Yaroslav the Wise in the end of 10th- begining of 11th centuries.
This city tour Kyiv includes sightseeing:
* the main gates of ancient Kyiv;
* the temples of early 11 and 12th centuries built in honor of heavenly patron of kyivan princes archangel Mykhail;
* place where originated Kyiv in the 5th century;
* the oldest building of the city (St. Sophia's Cathedral) preserved to nowdays and included to UNESCO World herritage List;
* one of the favourite trees of Ukrainians the age of which is about 400 years;
* other interesting and unusual places of our city.
Start time: 11 a. m.
Duration: 2 hours.
Price: your tips ;)
Discovery the teritory of Downtown Kyiv which existed yet long before (in the 6-7th century) the emergence of the princely state and had the area two times more (140 ha) than it.
You will see:
* street called "Kyivan Monmartre";
* rare construction of Ukrainian Baroque period Mykola Prytysk church built at the expence of Kyivan bourgeois nicknamed Zaliznyi Hrosh (Iron Dime);
* Blessed Virgin Pyrogoshchy church erected in the first middle of 12th century at the expence of merchants who traded by the bread (it was in the Middle ages a public center of Kyivans and one of the metropolitan centers in the first third of 16th century);
* one of the oldest squares of Kyiv and building where took place contract fairs in 19th century;
* the oldest living house in city;
* the building of ukrainian "Oxford";
* others interesting sights of Podil
Start time: 4 p. m. (March-October), 3 p.m. (November-February)
Duration: 2 hours.
Price: based on your tips :)
Pechersk hills (Lypky)
Walk in Pechersk district, especially in one of his parts (Lypky) and see the buildings of National Bank of Ukraine, President's House, Arch of Friendship, parks (Mariinsky and Khreshchatyi) over Dnipro.
Start time: 2 p. m.
When: Saturday and Sunday
Duration: 1,5 hours.
Price: your tips :)
If you have questions about our Kiev tours you can see the list of fast asked questions
You can see also rewiews of tourists about our city walking tours Kyiv